Within the project “Digital Academy” of the Academy of Sciences and Humanities at Göttingen, one positions is available as of 01.01.2024 or later for a
Student assistant (with or without degree) (m / f / d)
to be filled with up to 30-40 hours of monthly working time.
- Work in the field of curation of research data, system administration and development of digital web applications and interfaces to support research projects in the humanities.
- Participation in the implementation of standards and solutions for the long-term provision of research data and applications from the field of the digital humanities.
- Degree (BA) in computer science or another subject (e.g. humanities) with corresponding knowledge in computer science preferred.
- First Experience or knowledge of system administration (Linux, Docker) and / or web application development. Apache Lucene / solr would be ideal.
- Knowledge of or interest in the field of digital humanities.
- Efficient way of working, good communication and teamwork skills.
A committed and motivated team with flexible working conditions and the opportunity to gain valuable experience in a very popular work environment.
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the project:
Dr. Jörg Wettlaufer, Telefon: 0551 39 37047 oder firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please send your application by email to email@example.com by December 15th, 2023.
The academy aims to increase the proportion of women in areas in which women are underrepresented and therefore encourages qualified women to apply. It also sees itself as family-friendly and promotes the compatibility of science / work and family. Severely disabled people will be given special consideration if they are suitable.
Travel and application costs cannot be reimbursed.
We would like to point out that the submission of the application constitutes consent under data protection law to the processing of your application data by us. You can find more information on the legal basis and data use at: https://adw-goe.de/ueber-uns/datenschutzerklaerung/